Thank you for your interest in working for Network Defend, LLC.
Currently we do not have any new full time positions available.
If a large job warrants it, or requires additional expertise, we sometimes bring in independent subcontractors. If you are interested in being on call for possible work as a subcontractor with us and you meet the minimum qualifications listed below, then please send your resume and rates to service AT networkdefend DOT com. The resume should include your complete list of certifications and the dates you received them.
Roles that may become available for independent subcontractors in 2013 include:
Subcontractor Minimum Qualifications:
- Microsoft SQL 2005/2008/2012 Database Developer
- Cisco CCSP Certified Security Technician
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 and 2012 - Standard, SBS and Enterprise Editions
- General Network Cabling Technician (CAT6 and IP/PBX Phone)
If your resume is selected you may be contacted for a comprehensive skill evaluation. All final candidates for subcontractor roles will be screened by the Colorado State Patrol and may be asked to pass a drug test.
- Must have current Cisco and/or Microsoft certifications relevant to the role of interest
- No less than 4 years experience
- Bonded or bondable, with no criminal record of any kind
- Ability to travel to any location within 200 miles of Denver, have a valid Colorado state drivers license, and be able to show proof of insurance for their vehicle.
Serving Northern Colorado since 2004
©2004 ~ 2018 Network Defend, LLC - All rights reserved